Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chisholm's New Year Run



What perfect weather for a long run. Who could have thought we'd get a 70 degree day on January 3rd??? Who knows how many turned out, but Chisholm said it was the largest crowd ever. The distance was 50K, but I think only 5 people went the full distance. (CONGRATULATIONS CHARLIE - His First 50K!!!) Shay and I did the 25 K. Heading up to the water tower after the Project Office was a challenge. That's where we felt the wind! I think most people turned around at the Project office. Our goal was to run it in 4 hours... I know, pretty slow, but I'm injured and neither of us had been training much. Our actual time was 4:01. We're gonna blame that extra minute on Debbie, Chisholm's mom, as we chatted with her on our return past the Project Office.
All in all, I'm darn tired, but glad I did it!

1 comment:

Reese said...

What a great day for a long run. Great job ladies, and good to see you out there.