Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thrive on the Yellow


This morning's run started out cool. With a long sleeved shirt on, I figured it would be off in 10 minutes. Wore it throghout the run. I listened to, "Wait, Wait... Don't Tell me..." and was quite entertained for the first 45 minutes of the run. It felt like I was working hard, and I enjoyed it. With about 5 minutes left to go on the run, and tripped and fell hard. Gotta love the new Montrails as it didn't hurt my toes as it usually does.


I love this Fall weather. Cool morning and warm afternoons. Gotta wonder what Palo Duro will bring. My run won't be fast, but I will complete it.
Spent some time just trying to listen to God. Trying to figure out what I'm suppopse to do. Some things are clear, others are not. I know I need to remove the toxins from my life, and foster the friendships that bring joy.
Peace.


No comments: