Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October

What a great day for a run. I went out to Bluff Creek around 9:30 and had the place to myself. I love running out there when it's so quiet. Shay did some manipulations with my hips the other day and I'm not sure what to think of it. It's not any worse, nor is it any better. It just feels different, almost like my spine is about to popl If it does, hopefully it adjusts into the right position! My back hurt for most of the run. My neck is clicking and popping like crazy. I hate takng muscle relaxants, but I think it might be necessary for a while.

Whatever fluid I was retaining seems to be gone, as I can wear my wedding ring again, but I rather like it on the chain around my neck

Time to head to Roadrunnersports.com to order new running shoes.

May peace and joy surround you!

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Do you order your trail shoes or road shoes or both from Road Runner Sports?

What shoes do you trail run with? I am over due for new trail shoes but I want to try a new shoe to get more perspective. I figure thats the only way I will become a die hard fan of one particular shoe or shoe brand.

Your a nurse right?

Kat Miller said...

I get both my shoes from Road Runner Sports, but the shoe I wanted was on back order, so I looked on Zappos. I am now a Zappos fan! I ordered my shoes on Thursday, and they were on my porch Friday afternoon!

Yes,I'm a nurse...

Charlie said...

Sierra Trading post is good too. I placed an order on Friday, so I won't have that next day shipping like you did but they have just about any shoe you could find...

I was thinking of applying to nursing school. Any pointers? What sort of hours do you work, and does it fit well with your running? Most nursing shifts I know about are 12 hours long, but you only work 3 days/week. I think that would be awsome, to have all day, four days per week to run.