Saturday, November 20, 2010

Two Falls Too Many!

Within the first 2 minutes, I fell hard.  I got up, we all laughed and continued with our run.  This was the first time I've been to Clear Bay trails out at Lake Thunderbird. 

Ouch!



Wasn't exactly the way I like to start ar run!  But it happens.  The Oklahoma Trail Running Assocation made the venture down there to check out Julie's home trail, and Wow!  I loved it!  There are some long, steep climbs followed by some nice flat single track for recovery.  With about12 miles of trails, Julie had mapped out a nice 7 mile loop.  Oh, I can tell that I'm out of shape, but this will be good training for Cross Timbers.  I can't wait to get out there again!


2 comments:

Julie said...

Ouch Kat! Your knee looks pretty banged up. :(
Loved having all of you at Clear Bay, what a fun day!

Kat Miller said...

My knee didn't hurt at all yesterday or this morning... until yoga!