Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Karma and I met up with Tanya, Rian, their dog Jimbo, Shay and Nancy for a Thanksgiving Day run.  No problem that is was 25 degrees out! We were all standing in the parking lot, bundled up, waiting to see if anyone else was coming and Karma, smart dog that she is wiggled back into the car through my open door.  "If were just gonna stand here, I'm going back where it's warm!"

I was a nice paced, easy run.  Rian went on ahead, Tanya held back some with her dog.  Nancy led our little group and Karma kept us entertained with her antics!  Only one loop for me as I had plenty to do at home in the kitchen, but at least I burned outt some of the calories that were just around the corner!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Happy Trails

No comments: