Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Start of Training...

My training for the Double Dirty Dozen keeps getting delayed.  I wanted to get focuses and have a plan, but things keep getting in the way.  Today was to be the day.  Karma and I got to Bluff Creek with a plan to do 3 2-mile loops.  Gotta do short loops when it's this hot so she can get water.  Well, after 2 miles she quit running!  I tried sprinting, jumping - anything to get her interested.  Nope, she just walked.  Dang it!

We went back to the car and headed for home - me frustrated, Karma tired.  I joined Scott for his workout today.  We joined The Lighthouse last week, so I thought I'd check it out.  Did 50 minutes on the elliptical and then some balance exercises.  Not my originally planned workout, but it's a start. 

Tomorrow is another day!

Happy Trails...

No comments: