Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Setting Goals

Here I am, planning my wedding and dreaming about running a 50 miler. I hope to incorporate my training with getting in the best possible shape for me wedding. - You know, defined arms, fit and toned back - my dress is strapless. I'm considering using the same training schedule I did for REDMAN, but switching the swim workouts for weight-lifting. But then again, will htat give me enough run time to prepart for a 50 miler?? I may have to mix it up with the 50 miler training schedule. Scott and I have talked about my 50 Miler Goal and he is very supportive. He is justvery concerned that with my sciatica and all that I might cause permanent nerve damage to my leg. I've assured him that in my attempt to achieve this goal, I will be smart enough to quit if I need to.

My wedding is 102 days away. I don't like my body right now. B: 35.72, W: 32, H: 39,.25, T: 20. I've gained 3 inches on my waist and hops since the REDMAN. Gonna shed that. I have 12 weeks.

I'm going to do this the smart way - eat healthy and work out!

Here are the Goals:
Wedding date weight - 134 or lose 2.5 inches off waist and hips.
No puckering of waist of wedding dress
Train healthy for 50 miler - either Heartland (Kansas) or Cardiac Run (Texas)
Make Scott a big part of my life and I'll do the same for him!
Glorify God through all of it~

No comments: