Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sneeze Much?

I ran twice today. That wasn't necessarily that plan, but that's what happened. I started with a 4 mile run in the neighborhood, but turned back after about 10 minutes. My stomach hurt and I was sneezing so much due to all the allergens. I went back out this afternoon and ran to the post office. Wanted to mail off a few items and figured I'd run some errands. On this 2nd run, I left the watch at home (because I couldn't find it) and skipped the walk-breaks and just enjoyed the run. Dang, it was windy - and I still sneezed quite a bit. Not a rewarding run day, but at least I got out there.

I've been working on the stretches that Shay gave me, and they do seem to help. Might even try a Sun-salutation today... Getting crazy!

Find peace today!

No comments: